Bilingual Credit and Accounts Receivable Representative
Location: Burlington – Hybrid (3 days in office – 2 days Remote)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8 am – 5pm
Salary: Up to $55K
Our client is a leading Manufacturer in the Automotive Industry. With over 300 employees they are a Canadian leading distributor in their field, stable and solid and in business since 1980.
- Hybrid, working 3 days in the office 2 days from home
- Excellent salary up to $55K
- RRSP Available after 3 months
- Low call volume
- A fast paced and dynamic environment with a family feel!
- 2 Weeks’ Vacation-Can Be Flexible to 3 weeks
- Stable company
- Amazing team environment and happy culture
- Canadian company
The primary responsibly of the Bilingual Credit Coordinator is to establish credit worthiness and reviewing credit exception orders, the employee will liaise with the sales team and customers to achieve monthly resolve credit issues and achieve monthly collection targets. Also, will recommend/establish credit limits, create and maintain customer credit files, review and release/hold credit exception orders, coordinate with Sales and Customers credit terms and expectations. CC will establish and grow customer relationships, Handle accounts receivable, provide reports and achieve monthly collection targets.
- Establish credit worthiness through credit reports and customer financials
- Recommend/establish credit limits;
- Create and maintain customer credit files;
- Review and release/hold credit exception orders;
- Coordinate with Sales and Customers credit terms and expectations;
- Establish and grow customer relationships;
- Collection of accounts receivable;
- Provide reports;
- Achieve monthly collection targets.
- Bilingual English/French written/spoken;
- Strong communication and negotiation skills;
- Strong relationship building skills;
- Intermediate Microsoft Office skills;
- Ability to make and explain decisions;
- Able to work independently and within a team;
- Ability to achieve goals;
- Positive and professional attitude.
- 3- 5 years credit and collection experience or experience in credit decision making;