Bilingual Customer Service Representative- DENTAL
Location: Toronto-work REMOTE go into the office 2 times a month sometimes maybe more.
Hours: 8am to 4pm or 12pm to 8pm 35-hour work week
Salary: Up to $50K +6% bonus, 5% pension match, group benefits and a health care expense account.
Our client manages dental, vision, drug, and healthcare benefits programs exclusively for government and social services agencies in Canada.
Our client is seeking a full-time permanent Customer Service Representative. They require a professional, positive, and enthusiastic person with excellent communication skills to join their Toronto Office. Become a team member and see what makes them a great place to work!
- Immediate Benefits!! From Day One.
- Medical, Dental, Life, LTD
- Health Spending Account
- Personal Spending Account
- Tuition Reimbursement, up to $7500 per year
- Work from the comfort of your home until in the next few months Hybrid
- A permanent position.
- 3 weeks’ vacation
- Competitive salary package.
- Easily accessible downtown location.
- A competitive benefit package that includes a DB Pension Plan and Health Care Expense Account (HCEA).
- Opportunities to increase your earnings through performance-based incentive programs.
- Growth opportunities into Management roles
- Time off to volunteer within our community
- Hybrid working environment
- Be the first point of contact to provincial and municipal clients who require assistance related to social programs, products, and services.
- Answers inbound calls, emails, and chats in a fast-paced high volume contact center environment.
- Manages outbound calls and follows up with clients.
- Processes claims, corrections, and maintains eligibility data where necessary.
- Tracks and documents details of customer interactions.
- Achieves established KPI’s based on call volumes, call turnaround, and claims processing.
- Fluently Bilingual (French/English) – Spoken and Written.
- Demonstrated problem solving and decision-making skills and the ability to provide high quality customer service.
- The ability to adapt to changing technology, clients, and processes.
- Strong, clear, and concise written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated experience in computer applications such as Outlook, Microsoft Office Suite
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in CSR or call center environment.
- Minimum High School Diploma required.