Bilingual Client Care Representative
Location: In Office – Toronto
Hours: - Monday to Thursday – 1:45 pm – 10:30 pm and Saturdays 10:00 am –6:30pm (PM Shift)
Salary: Up to $50K
Company: Our client is one of the most trusted firms in their industry. They remain at the forefront in this market having become a leading shareholder services and advisory firm.
- Employee development
- Chance the position will become permanent
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Working remotely after training (2 days a month in office)
- Vacation pay.
The role of the Client Care Representative is to provide exceptional customer service with a client’s stakeholder base and meet the desired goal set out by the mandate for which we have been retained (i.e., annual shareholder meetings, plan of arrangements or mergers, tender offers, contested meetings, etc.). You will be required to learn financial terminology and the proxy voting process (proxy solicitation). Key deliverables include providing superior quality, assistance, direction, accurate information, and gathering sentiment from shareholders, brokers, or other parties.
- Handle multichannel communication with stakeholders which includes but is not limited to inbound, outbound, email, Chat, SMS, etc.
- Explain key concepts and terms related to proxy and corporate actions mandates.
- Provide exceptional client service with retail shareholders by casting votes and/or coordinating conference calls with their broker to obtain voting credentials.
- Engage with Corporate Actions departments across various financial institutions regarding proxy or corporate actions mandates.
- Cold call brokers to gather sentiment and provide information.
- Communicate key messaging based on each client’s needs.
- Document call information according to the call center’s standard operating procedures and gather and report on intelligence as required.
- Meet or exceed call center KPI targets including but not limited to call quality.
- Report any issues, concerns, or objections that materially affect a call campaign immediately to the manager
- Perform research to locate contact information for stakeholders.
- Flexibility to work extra hours, Friday and Sunday shifts as needed during peak season and on priority campaigns.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken & Written.
- Solid knowledge of Microsoft Office suite (Outlook, Word, and Excel).
- Outstanding critical thinking, problem solving and conflict resolution skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to write and speak professionally with excellent voice inflection.
- Detail-oriented and ability to accurately document comments based on interaction with stakeholders.
- Confident in an ability to learn content at a fast pace.
- Excellent work ethic with the ability to follow direction, work independently, and manage multiple priorities.
- Strong influencing and closing skills.
- Digital literacy across a broad range of devices (such as smartphones, laptops etc.) and social media platforms.
- 1-2 years of customer service experience having successfully conducted outbound calls.
- High school graduate (post-secondary an asset)