Bilingual Reimbursement/Customer Service Specialist-HYBRID
Moving into Supervisory Role!
Location: Mississauga, Hybrid position 2 days from home and 3 days in office
Hours flexible: you may choose your hours between 8am to 6pm. 37.5 hrs a week
Salary: Up to $70K+5% Bonus
Our client is the market leader in Medical Device Industry, 800 employees worldwide!!
They invest in you and challenge you to be the best. They value their colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and leaders to listen. Their success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
As a Reimbursement and Customer Service Specialist, you will support the strategy of the company by pursuing authorization and reimbursement while establishing a resource of expertise to the payers. Supports clinic reimbursement services and client relationships via prompt and efficient benefits verifications.
- Growth potential, Product Support, Sales, Management
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, RRSP, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, TRAVEL INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE - IMEDIATE BENEFITS STUDENT DEPT PROGRAM
- RRSP is after 6 months
- CAN PURCHASE STOCK PLANS
- 3 WEEKS + 3 PERSONAL DAYS
- BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT OFFICES
- NEW OFFICES
- URGONOMIC DESKS + 2 MONITORS
- PRIVATE AND SAFE CUBICLES
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- Competitive compensation package, including salary as well as bonus
- Pre-screen all prescriptions for completeness and enter in SAP within 2 hours
- Support all calls from sales team regarding orders/patient cases, enable sales force effectiveness
- Prepare & send predetermination letters to insurers & schedule appropriate follow-ups based on payer timeline and patient context using SAP workbench
- Manage daily calls(low call volume) to payers to obtain authorization of reimbursement for the company’s product
- Educates and informs sales personnel regarding reimbursement issues in their territory
- Process and expedite patient orders and confirm correct customer billing; includes contacting the appropriate departments to ensure the smooth processing and shipment of orders, ensuring all relevant documentation is attached to order / file as needed
- Investigate up-front denials through verbal & written communication with insurance companies.
- Identifies negative trends with payers and works to resolve with key personnel
- Customer creation & management of data integrity within SAP and between systems
- Process product sample requests per established sample program procedures
- Communicate with patients to troubleshoot issues (product, shipping, pricing) and provide prompt resolution
- Coordinate product complaints by collecting and documenting data from the patient to determine the issue and escalate as appropriate.
- Maintain clinic patient tracker and collaborate with Operations Analyst on file maintenance and reporting as needed
- Cover other markets & tasks as required to support business continuity.
- Fluent English/French language is essential.
- Must possess a professional and friendly attitude and be able to quickly develop a rapport with Payers and Patients over the phone
- Must display professional persistence, manage detailed information, maintain high level of organization, and display strong proficiency in multi-tasking by effectively managing time, projects and priorities
- Ability to learn and navigate new software quickly
- Proficient knowledge of SAP (or similar system), MS Office Suite, especially Excel & PowerPoint
- Minimum 4 - 5 years experience working in Customer Care/Reimbursement environment