BILINGUAL SENIOR ACCOUNTS RECEIVABLE
Our client is the market leader in the Medical Device Industry, 800 employees worldwide!!
They invest in you and challenge you to be the best. They value their colleagues for their different perspectives and individual contributions, and leaders to listen. Their success rests on working together to achieve shared goals and rewards. Join a diverse team of global colleagues driven to help patients resume and enjoy active lives.
Location: Mississauga (Hybrid 2 days in office)
Hours Flexible: 37.5 per week client is flexible for hours: candidate can work anytime from 7am to 6pm
Salary: Up to $65K
- Growth potential!
- MEDICAL, DENTAL, RRSP, TUITION REIMBURSEMENT, TRAVEL INSURANCE, LIFE INSURANCE - IMEDIATE BENEFITS STUDENT DEPT PROGRAM
- RRSP is after 6 months
- CAN PURCHASE STOCK PLANS
- 3 WEEKS + 3 PERSONAL DAYS
- BEAUTIFUL BRIGHT OFFICES
- NEW OFFICES
- URGONOMIC DESKS + 2 MONITORS
- PRIVATE AND SAFE CUBICLES
- The satisfaction of driving real change in the industry and people’s lives
- A diverse global community of people who are driven by a shared purpose to help patients
- Competitive compensation package, including salary as well as bonus
The Senior Accounts Receivable/Cash Collections Specialist is responsible for day-to-day operational efficiency of the Accounts Receivable department and the Sales Invoice to payment process.Finance administration
- Carry out billing and cash collection according to specific targets/deadlines
- Follow up on, collect and allocate payments. Booking of bank statements (Electronic Bank statements).
- Monitor customer account details for non-payments, delayed payments and other irregularities
- Review and report on Accounts Receivable aging to ensure compliance/visibility
- Process/monitor credit card payments
- Responsible for AR related balance sheet reconciliations
- Ensure documentation (BPP) of critical Accounts Receivables processes.
- Drive continuous improvement in operational Accounts Receivables processes
- Taking lead as and when needed in Accounts Receivables projects
- Ensure adherence to compliance in Accounts Receivables processes
- Drive improvement of Financial tools in alignment/consultation with the company
- Follow established procedures for processing receipts, cash etc.
- Optimize operational Accounts Receivable/Cash collections processes.
- Perform account/bank/credit card reconciliations as and when required
- Leading activities for AR deadlines within month-end closing
- Prepare and review AR reporting/KPIs and proactively communicate findings to employees/management
- Establish and maintain effective working relationships with employees, other agencies, and the customers.
- Communicate with customers via phone, email, mail or personally
- Training and supporting onboarding of new employees
- Provide training if and when necessary to other departments(for example, Customer Care)
- Acting as central point of contact for Accounts Receivable, both internal and external.
- Provide support when required to other member(s) of the AR team and Finance team.
- Liaising with auditors
- Producing information (billing/bank statements/proof of payment/allocation) requested for internal/external audits and statutory accounting for local entities.
Competency ProfileCoaching and developing others Providing feedback, instruction, and development guidance to help others excel in their current or future job responsibilities; planning and supporting the development of individual skills and abilities. Decision making Identifying and understanding problems and opportunities by gathering, analyzing, and interpreting quantitative and qualitative information; choosing the best course of action by establishing clear decision criteria, generating, and evaluating alternatives, and making timely decisions; taking action that is consistent with available facts and constraints and optimizes probable consequences. Driving for results Setting high goals for personal and group accomplishment; using measurement methods to monitor progress toward goals; tenaciously working to meet or exceed goals while deriving satisfaction from that achievement and continuous improvement. Facilitating Change Encouraging others to implement better approaches to address problems and opportunities; leading the implementation and acceptance of change within the workplace. Planning and organizing Establishing an action plan for self and others to complete work efficiently and on time by setting priorities, establishing timelines, and leveraging resources. Leading through vision and values Keeping the organization's vision and values at the forefront of decision making and action; Motivating increased employee effort by communicating a compelling view of the organization's purpose, culture and future state.
- Fluent in English and French
- Excellent communication skills
- Highly accurate
- Ability to adapt to rapid change as the business develops, capable of working under pressure and manage time effectively
- Ability to anticipate work needs and follow through with minimum direction
- College or University an asset
- Minimum of 3 years of proven experience with Accounts Receivable
- Working experience with ERP-systems and preferably SAP
- Working experience with Excel