Our client is an industry leader who truly values its employees. Their legacy has been established by providing its customers with the highest level of quality niche financial products for many years. In this role you will be primarily responsible to make outbound telephone calls to prospective clients who have inquired to receive some information about our client’s solutions. The incumbent will also handle inbound calls with the same purpose. The objective will be to qualify clients and book telephone meetings for the Inside Sales Team.
The Call Centre Associate will be required to answer client questions as well as present our client’s product solutions to help meet their needs. This is a fast-paced environment ideal for individuals who work well with targets and are seeking a challenge.
- Above average salary;
- Monthly target Bonus;
- Yearly corporate Bonus;
- Stock Purchase Plan;
- Generous vacation allotment;
- Sick Days;
- Personal Days;
- Company Social Events;
- Great team environment;
- Equipment Credit; and
- Close to subway.
- Making outbound calls to prospective clients who have already reached out for some information.
- Handling inbound calls for prospective clients who are reaching out for information.
- Deliver prepared sales talk that describes our products in order to persuade potential customers to book a meeting with the Inside Sales Team.
- Explain company products, overcome objections and answer client questions.
- Obtain customer information such as name, address, and secured debt and enter the information online.
- Adjust sales scripts to better target the needs and interests of specific individuals.
- Telephone or correspond to inquiries from customers.
- Schedule appointments with the Inside Sales Team for customers.
- Ability to type 25 words per minute.
- Experience with CRM software, salesforce an asset but not required.
- Proficient with Word, Outlook, Excel.
- Experience and comfortable gathering sensitive information from clients regarding their financial situation.
- Detail oriented.
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French) – with excellent spoken and written ability in both languages.
- 2 years progressive customer service or telemarketing sales experience
- High school graduate.