Location: (100% on-site) – Mississauga
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9:30am-5:30pm (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: up to $50K + Bonus
Company: Our client is a leader in the medical industry and has an outstanding reputation as a leader who values its employees as much as its clients.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Health spending account
- Lifestyle spending account
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Tuition reimbursement
- Generous vacation allotment
- Wellness days
The focus of this position is to assist the Sales Force for evaluations and surgeries, and this position reports directly to the Manager Customer Excellence.
This individual must be articulate, energetic and outgoing, with a positive attitude and experience in client services within a corporate environment. Must possess good interpersonal skills, combined with an ability to adapt, be flexible and solution oriented, while ensuring internal and external customer satisfaction.
- Liaise with sales force for product inquiries and trial requests.
- Prepare outbound surgical kits
- Gathering equipment and medical products to ship out to Hospitals
- Accurately order and transact inventory sent to Sales Rep through Oracle
- Understand and implement the different rules for managing the inventory.
- Liaise with Marketing, Customer Service Department and Warehouse to resolve issues
- Liaise with Service technicians and Third-party repair dept for equipment testing and repair
- Ensuring in house inventory is correctly stored
- Verify and replenish surgical kits and evaluation equipment upon return
- Track and maintain evaluation inventory
- Billing customers for used inventory as required
- Processing credits whenever required
- Comprehensive understanding of company’s product portfolio
- Responsible for counting inventory on a semi-annual basis
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written
- 1 year of customer service experience
- Order Management experience
- College or university education preferred
- MS Office
- Strong attention to details and ability to multitask is imperative