Our client is a world-class manufacturer of personal protective equipment (PPE). Our trusted distribution network delivers products to end-users striving to comply with safety standards for both their employees and their work processes.
Headquartered in Toronto, Ontario our client owns and operates a 60,000 sq. ft. industrial warehouse. Our Head Office is supported by sales operations across North America as well as our international offices in South America, China and Malaysia.
Our client is dedicated to a culture of growth and innovation to meet the needs of our customers and their target industries.
- Low call volume, mainly emails
- Full time permanent role
- Full benefits, Medical, Dental
- open concept, bright, clean, high ceilings, good energy!
- nice kitchen, free coffee tea, lunch tables, picnic tables
- Answer (in person, on the phone, or by email), inquiries from customers
- Investigate and respond to customer inquiries regarding products, services and policies
- Build and maintain friendly and courteous customer relationships
- Receive and enter customer orders for products in the ERP system
- Promote products or services
- Prepare product information, samples and quotes for current customers and prospects
- Verify and update customer contact records in CRM database
- Prepare daily, weekly and monthly reports
- Arrange for refund, exchange and credit for returned merchandise
- Participate in product training
- 2 years of experience with PRODUCT ORDER MANAGEMENT
- Bilingual Fluent in French, both oral and written