Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Bilingual Customer Service and Account Specialist-REMOTE-PLEASE SUBMIT AN ENGLISH RESUME
Hours: 8am to 5pm – 1 hour lunch (client is flex on the hours)
Location: MONTREAL 100% REMOTE work from home
Our client is a premier wholesale distributor to the communications & telecommunications fields.
They provide cost-effective products, material management & effective solutions. Founded over 50 years ago, they have established their role in the marketplace and have an extremely strong reputation as an innovative & stable company.
Their experience, tenacity & dedication teamed with their modern supply chain technology provide their clients with a reliable, yet flexible source for changing inventory needs.
· Working remotely from your home 100%
· Growth potential into sales
· Benefits include and are available immediately!!
· Medical/Dental - (Available after 90 days)
· Life Insurance, RRSP matching & Profit Sharing
· Vacation & Paid Sick time
· Tuition Reimbursement available after 1 year
- Provide high-quality customer service by phone, fax, web, email.
- Supports account managers in meeting the customer's needs.
- Assist customers in understanding the range and application of their broad product offerings.
- Follow up on customer inquires in a timely manner if a response is not readily available.
- Collaborate with the customer account managers and other relevant teams, respond to customer needs.
- Provide feedback and observations that enable continuous improvement in services and process.
- Log customer transactions, contract issues and negative customer experiences in customer management system.
- Verify all customer and order information for accuracy and compliance in complex order entry systems.
- Bilingual – fluent English & French: Exceptional both in speaking and writing.
- Articulate, persuasive and professional with a “go getter” attitude.
- Eye for detail – proactive calling programs, quoting, order entry and overall account management.
- Must be able to work independent and in a group.
- Must be proficient in word and Excel - minimum intermediate.