Our client specializes in medical imaging solutions and is a globally diversified company with R&D centers in on 3 continents. Through leading-edge technologies, they provide advanced, relevant clinical solutions and collaborate with customers worldwide to create long-term partnerships. They are commited to exceeding customer expectations.
- Work from home and also office
- Handling Key Accounts
- Working for a leader in the medical devices industry
- Happy and tight knit group
- Salary 50-55K + 5% BONUS
- Growth potential
- Paid Health - Dental -Medical
- Free lenses through parent company
- STD, LTD
- RSP matching up to 3%
- Hours: 9-5:30pm
The Customer Service Representative is primary point of contact responsible for communication with the customer regarding service repairs and customer orders. They respond promptly to all customer service requests and manage their accounts.
- Maintains complete knowledge of company products and services.
- Respond to customer inquiries and resolve problems.
- Support and coordinate the activities of the Sales Reps.
- Manage customer accounts and explores opportunities to increase revenue.
- Prepares and processes incoming capital and regular sales purchase orders.
- Completes paperwork and invoices as needed.
- Coordinates estimate preparation and repair prioritization
- Serves as key contact within the team for all work flow coordination.
- participates to the improvement of the department and company’s existing processes.
- Assesses all customer concerns for reportable Health Canada complaints.
- Maintains customer confidence by keeping information confidential.
- Fluently bilingual (French-English) both written and oral.
- High School diploma or vocational equivalent.
- Customer service experience within an inbound telephone environment.
- Experience in a customer service and process coordination
- Ability to focus on details, prioritize, organize, follow-up and multi-task.
- Able to manage multiple demands and conflicting priorities simultaneously.
- Able to manage customer accounts, assesses needs, determines priorities, communicate appropriately to team members, and provide follow up.
- Works well independently with excellent organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to develop positive relationships with co-workers, help out and to resolve conflicts and problems.
- Strong computer skills including Microsoft Office product