Our client is a global manufacturer of Medical equipment, a leader in their Industry.
- Full-time- permanent role with a stable organization
- Work from home and also office in Mississauga
- New position due to growth!
- Growth Potential in to CSR manager
- Benefits from Day 1 (no deductions from employee – 100% company paid)
- Medical, Dental, RRSP - up to 6% match
- Extended health care - Physiotherapist, Chiropractic etc. - $500 per practitioner!
- 3 weeks vacation+ 9 personal days
SUMMARY OF POSITION
The Customer Service Supervisor is responsible for the day-to-day operations of the Customer Service team. This individual will provide leadership, motivation and encouraging employee engagement.
- Provides leadership and coaching to customer service team members
- Organizes workflow to meet customer expectations
- Handles issue escalations for customer services and communicates with internal / external customers regarding resolution as required
- Creates and tracks KPIs to measure team performance
- Provides SAP approvals (Debits, Credits, Special exceptions)
- Leads regular team meetings and 1:1s to review activity, address issues and identify areas of improvement
- Conducts performance reviews for direct reports
- Remains current on new product lines, product changes and promotions
- Participates in special projects and initiatives such as internal audit, process improvements, SAP Testing as appropriate
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Word, Outlook, PowerPoint and Excel
- Excellent French & English interpersonal, verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to multitask accurately in fast paced environment under time
- Knowledge of medical terminology is preferred
- Experience developing, coaching and creating collaborative team
- Bilingual (French and English)
- Post-secondary education : College or University
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a customer service function (senior level role or team lead capacity preferred but not required)
- Must have SAP experience