Our client is Renowned worldwide for the very finest in quality, innovative diagnostic equipment and information-management systems, they apply science to enhance the quality of life on a global scale. Our client is an agile, resourceful team who is committed to realizing critical breakthroughs in laboratory diagnostics, information technology, workflow analysis and life sciences for the clinical laboratory.
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Pleasant working environment
- Work from home
In this role, you will primarily be responsible for providing effective customer service for internal and external customers through order processing, preparation of correspondence, and fulfillment of customer requirements to ensure customer satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Accurately enter customer orders and order changes into the system and take appropriate actions to ensure customer requirements are met.
- Manage incoming requests by phone or email by tracking the issues and providing customers with feedback until resolution is reached.
- Handle customer complaints and provide solution and/or alternatives to ensure resolution by following the escalation procedure.
- Utilize various systems to accurately document customer transactions activities.
- Develop strong relationship with customers and coworkers to collaborate and resolve issues.
- Understand and support company and department goals and objectives.
- Work closely with associate in Contract Analyst role to provide backup support as well as resolve customer related issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Microsoft Suite proficient.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French)
- 2 years relevant Customer Service experience in a related industry or manufacturing environment.
- High school graduate