Bilingual Order Fulfillment Specialist
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – Concord
Hours: Mon-Fri – 8:30am-5pm (37.5 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $55K + Bonus
Company: Our client is a family-run business that continues to grow. Their continued growth has led to them needing to add a dynamic and talented individual to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid health benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Annual Bonus (paid quarterly)
- Fitness membership discount
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Opportunity for advancement
- Family atmosphere
The position is responsible for customer service, order entry, inventory/stock verifications and management along with other administrative duties. Responsible for ensuring orders are processed and fulfilled.
Main responsibility is to assists all customers - internal and external in a friendly and expeditious manner and educating customer on alternative available material as required.
- Review and utilize daily reports to assist customer with purchase orders of material.
- Proficiently and effectively process purchase orders within 24 hours of receipt of purchase order, as well as ensure order accuracy in which purchase order and sales order confirmation match with no discrepancies.
- Provide all possible options to customer to fulfill order.
- Interface daily with all departments including Sales, Distribution Center, Accounts Receivable, Logistics, Supply Chain, Warranty.
- Educate customer and recommend more cost-effective material that is available.
- Enter and generate purchase orders into the system and create pick sheets for local distribution centers.
- Create and process customer orders, work orders, shipping orders, and/or requisitions to determine items to be moved, gathered, or distributed and/or shipped for fulfillment of orders.
- Contact customers when backorder material is received at the DC.
- Distribute pick sheets to local distribution centers.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Numerate - Ability to add, subtract, multiply, and divide in all units of measure, using whole numbers, common fractions, and decimals.
- Strong MS office skills – In particular, Excel.
- 2-3 years of Customer Service experience.
- Order Management experience.
- Order Entry experience.
- High School graduate.