Our client is a multi-national organization and successful leader in the Medical Technology and Devices field for over 50 years. They engage a committed team of energetic, smart, productive employees.
If you want to go to a job that you love each day; and work with a great team; this is the place for you!
Here are some benefits of working with our client!
- Competitive salary+ Corporate and Personal Performance Bonuses
- Permanent position- extensive growth potential into sales, marketing, management positions!
- Benefits : Medical, Dental, Vision, life insurance. Starting Day 1 (Total value up to $20,000)
- 3 Weeks’ Vacation
- Tuition reimbursement
- employee discount program
- Company stock purchase program
- Great RSP matching
- Mat leave top up - full salary for first 6 months
- Gym on site
- Dry cleaning service
- Monday to Friday no late shifts!
- Represent the company in a positive and professional manner in all dealings with external and internal customers.
- Manage client issues on the phone or via email, with professionalism
- Enter customer orders and review them for completeness and accuracy
- Resolve any order relation issues and/or escalate as necessary
- Ensure highest level of customer satisfaction through prompt and courteous communication
- Respond to inquiries re: product, pricing availability, delivery, returns and credits
- Act as liaison between customer and other departments
- Work closely with, and support Sales and Field Representatives
- Research and resolve billing issues and shipping discrepancies
- Gather documentation and complete various forms for resolution
- Maintain filing of customer records including purchase orders and other relevant documents
- Work with Logistics and contact customers to arrange for delivery of products
- Provide weekly/monthly reports on open orders as required
- A working knowledge of computer systems (Microsoft Office 2000 – Word, Excel) and customer database systems is essential
- Dedicated, focused, fast, organized, attentive to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills, outgoing, energetic and positive attitude
- Strong relationship and excellent customer service skills
- Excellent computer skills; Microsoft Office products
- Ability to multi-task, prioritize and work under minimal supervision
- Fluent in French/English ( excellent written and verbal)
- 2 or more years of relevant Customer Service experience