Our client is a leading provider of online I.T. courses that has been in business for over 20 years. They are an award-winning company that takes as much pride in its personnel as the level of excellence it provides its customers. They provide excellent training and support to all employees. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add to their already talented group of professionals.
- Stable company who is a leader in their industry.
- Full benefits.
- Group RRSP.
- Above average earning potential.
- Uncapped commission structure.
- Positive/supportive working environment.
- Company laptop provided.
- Excellent training.
- Free access to company courses.
The Channel Account Executive will recruit, onboard and enable channel partner sales by identifying new partners, influencing existing partners to expand their portfolio by offering additional company training products and services. The primary focus of the Channel Account Executive is to drive new growth strategies by creating new programs and opportunities to enhance relationships with our client’s largest partners while expanding our client’s offering to attract new partners to support and grow the channel relationships to achieve annual targets and grow the business.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Creating new programs and revenue opportunities for the company and partners by selling core business, strategic consulting offerings and business skills solutions.
• Prioritizing activities to ensure optimum penetration and profitability, including developing Strategic Account Plans that align between partner and the company.
• Engaging and Negotiating with partners.
• Developing and maintaining key decision maker relationships within the channel partner and strategic alliance accounts.
• Understanding and uncovering strategic and critical needs within our partner strategy and product positioning that requires market, channel or customer education.
• Develop strong relationships within business units of specific partners and vendors (Microsoft, Cisco, IBM, etc.), to understand the new product development roadmaps and potential opportunities to leverage training internally, with their Channel and with their customers.
• Attend tradeshow and strategic events to help grow customer awareness and sales growth.
• Work closely with the Vice President of Sales, Sales Director and Inside Channel Account Manager to target and drive new business opportunities and close deals.
• Manage Partner contract terms and conditions – ensure compliance.
• Preparing written proposals; delivering oral presentations to partners and other stakeholders.
• Setting and executing channel account strategy, provide intel on partner pain points, investments, and competitive landscape.
• Stepping back from day-to-day activities in order to view the business from different perspectives and coming up with new approaches.
• Bringing discipline, focus and accountability around key performance indicators.
• Collaborate with company teams to assist in new partner onboarding (marketing, sales, support).
• Support existing relationships that are currently led by Global Product Management.
• Providing accurate and timely reports including forecasts and activities.
• Diligently using, maintaining and updating customer information using CRM.
• Participate in monthly team meetings, conference calls, performance review sessions.
Proficiency in software skills such as Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook, CRM tools.
Strong presence and leadership skills, communicating at C level of our Partners.
Superior English oral and written communication skills.
High level of energy and self-motivation.
Knowledge of corporate education and training market or technology solution business.
Demonstrated ability to close professional services solutions.
Knowledge of current corporate education trends.
Demonstrated ability to build and maintain client relationships.
5- years of experience selling to Channel Partners in the Technology Industry