Our client is the largest manufacturing company in their field! A stable and solid company that has been going strong for over 45 years!
The incumbent will have an active role in managing the risk associated with Accounts Receivable. They will have to analyze credit applications and revisions as well as the implementation of collection strategies.
- Communicate with customers, sales representatives, branches and customer service for payment tracking, account openings and credits to be applied to accounts on a regular basis;
- Take responsibility for assigned branches;
- Make collection and follow-up calls;
- Build good relationships with customers, branches and representatives;
- Analyze new customers and review existing customers;
- Order releases and booking order approvals according to the company’s internal policies and chart of approval;
- Be able to carry out line of credit approvals according to the company's internal policies;
- Resolve disputes, identify problems and follow up on payments with the various branches;
- Reconcile accounts and maintenance of customer accounts;
- Prepare documents for collection agencies and bad debts;
- Compose various reports;
- 3-5 years of Accounts Receivable and Credit experience
- Prior experience in the Distribution or Manufacturing industry essential
- Experience with SAP is an asset
- Knowledge of MS Office Suite, especially Excel
- Able to concentrate and organize time efficiently
- Excellent negotiating skills
- Ability to develop trusting relationships with business partner and clients to obtain collaboration through superb interpersonal skills.
- A good team player and collaborative
- Ability to analyze and process a large volume of information and are able to make a quick and informed decision