Location: Richmond Hill (working remotely to start then moving to office eventually)
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm or 8:30am-4:30pm - (11am-7pm shift once a month)
Our client has built a reputation as being one of the best companies to work for in Canada. As a market leader, their continued growth can be attributed to the incredible team that continues to make significant contributions to the company. Currently, they are looking for a talented individual who will do their part to add their skills and abilities to the Customer Service team.
- Basic Medical health benefits
- Potential for this role to become permanent
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement with time into more senior roles
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide additional handling of complex order management requests. They will continue to maintain and expand understanding of order entry inquiry financial systems procedures and application and operate within the policy and procedure guidelines.
Provides accurate and timely delivery of the following to customers or internal staff. This would include, but not be limited to:
- Order Management of Medical products and Order Confirmations.
- Pricing Issue follow-ups.
- EDI/GHX Order Management.
- Credits and Return Requests.
- Order inquiry requests.
- End of day Sales reporting.
- Provide exceptional customer service by working in conjunction with other company divisions to resolve customer’s inquiry. Accurate logging of all customer related information and inquiries in Customer Service related databases.
- Ensure daily KPI’s expectation are met or exceeded.
- Effectively manage the inflow of telephone contact to maintain optimal service of customer’s needs and requests.
- 1-2 Years of full cycle Order Management experience dealing with Customers
- Bilingual English-French proficiency in speaking, reading, writing abilities mandatory.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma required.
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office skills required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.