Our client is a world leading manufacturer, founded in 1992. They believe in creating a supportive culture that empowers and encourages our associates to succeed through individual achievement and teamwork. Enriched with an innovative spirit, high work ethic, and rewarding experiences. They foster a culture that supports professional development, personal growth, and opportunities for advancement.
- Not a call center
- Work from home during pandemic, only attend training in office
- Beautiful & Bright new offices
- Professional working environment
- People focused organization
- Dynamic Team
- Competitive salary
Responsible for processing and tracking customer orders received via phone, fax or mail. Partners with internal departments to manage customer shipments and delivery schedules. Handles all escalated customer inquiries regarding shipment tracking, shortages, overages, quality, etc. Develops documentation and maintains files in accordance with SOX compliance and departmental policies.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Accurately manages order processing in JDE to include pricing, terms of sale, product, quantity, shipping, special instructions, etc.
- Handles complex order issues according to department guidelines.
- Develops documentation for sales orders.
- Maintains system accuracy on sales orders to reflect realistic ship dates.
- Manages customer files to include pricing, payments, delivery terms, vendor control maintenance sheets, sample requests, etc.
- Partners with internal supply chain departments to manage existing customer orders and ensure their expectations are met.
- Completes all product returns and invoice adjustments in a timely manner ensuring accurate reason codes are applied in JDE and appropriate forms are completed in compliance with department policy.
- Maintains daily contact with Sales Representatives regarding pricing inquires, discrepancies, and status updates.
- Maintains accurate price books and initiates all price increases to ensure they are implemented in the invoicing system as assigned.
- Reports competitive activities to Sales team and processes requests for samples.
- 3 years customer service/order management experience preferably in a manufacturing environment.