Our client is currently seeking someone who is motivated to fill the role of bilingual (French-English) program coordinator. The successful individual will work within an office environment the qualified candidate will be provided with training and continuous support from management, directly reporting to the Bilingual Customer Support Supervisor.
If you are looking for a small, yet professional ‘start up’ environment that’s making a massive impact in their respective industry, then you have found the right place. Our client is a quality assurance technology and service company. Their core business is in the building construction sector.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts after 3 months)
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Newly renovated office
- Easily accessible by the TTC Subway
- Excellent training and support
- Unlimited growth potential
- Family atmosphere
- Assist with overseeing, planning, implementation and marketing of various programs and projects within the organization.
- Provide customer service to existing and future clients under the guidance of the Bilingual Customer Support Supervisor and upper management. This is done through responding to inquiries both via email and phone. You will be the sole individual taking incoming calls and inquiries from the French customer service lines, as well as making outbound calls.
- Help build positive relations within the Quebec territory, more specifically contractors in the Quebec province and other French speaking clientele.
- Assist with any administrative task that may help facilitate our client’s program operation functions in order to achieve project sustainability and success in accordance with the defined target, strategies and goals.
- Support planning and coordination of programs and its related activities.
- 2+ years’ experience in a customer facing role or related, must exhibit qualities that show experience handling clients, customers and/or patrons in any capacity.
- MUST be completely bilingual English/French (written and verbal).
- Solid proficiency in Microsoft Office (Word, Outlook, Excel, Powerpoint, etc.) as well as display willingness and capacity to adapt and learn new software as this will be necessary in order to function and perform successfully in this role.
- Exhibits and exudes a self-starter mindset and shows willingness to grow and expand their capabilities which will enable the candidate to take on more diverse projects within the organization.
- Previous experience in sales, marketing, project management/coordination is a huge plus as skills derived from these roles will be transferable into this role.
- Must have a driven, winner mindset and mentality while managing multiple projects simultaneously.