Our client provides safe and sustainable packaging solutions for the consumer, industrial and foodservice industries. Our client serves customers in North America and Europe through its twelve business units and 19 facilities located in Canada, US and Poland. It is a privately held Thermoforming Plastics Packaging company focused on delivering the best value to the North American Foodservices market. Over the past twenty years, our client has expanded its product offering to include drinking cups, portion cups and food packaging. They offer products that are 100% recyclable, produced with recycled content and available as carbon neutral.
As part of the Customer Value Team, you will deliver great experiences every day to our customers. You are an experienced customer service representative who can bring both skills and knowledge to our team, work well under pressure, stay organized, have excellent time management skills, and be able to communicate effectively with a positive attitude.
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- not high volume of calls
- We match 50% of your pension contributions to a maximum of 2%.
- Profit Sharing.
- Leaders who support your development through coaching and managing opportunities.
- Work in a dynamic, collaborative, progressive, and high-performing team.
- Respond to all customers inquiries (via telephone, email, fax or in person) in a professional, polite manner with the goal to provide customer-focused service.
- Be able to process orders, forms, applications, or requests.
- Learn the software systems used by the company to be able to communicate effectively with incoming inquiries.
- Serve customers by providing product and service information, resolve product and service challenges and identify and offer solutions.
- Work internally and collaborate with colleagues when necessary to resolve customer complaints.
- Work collaboratively with Account Managers to provide efficient and effective communication.
- Recommend potential products or services to management by collecting customer information and analyzing customer needs.
- Contribute to team effort by accomplishing related goals and objectives.
- Provide feedback to other departments to help improve sales, marketing, and business processes.
- Continuously learn about their products to better answer questions from customers.
- Resolve product or service challenges by clarifying the customer’s complaint, determining the cause of the problem, selecting, and explaining the best solution to solve the problem, expedite correction or adjustment, and follow up to ensure resolution
- Proven customer support experience or experience as a Client Service Representative.
- Product knowledge (will train).
- Quality focus.
- Problem solving.
- Documentation skills.
- Strong phone contact handling skills and active listening.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong Analytical skills, cross-checking information.
- Time management skills.
- Strong mathematical proficiency.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in production, and manufacturing industry preferred.
- Familiarity with office software and phone systems.