Company: Our client has tremendous growth planned for the next several years. They specialize in connecting European companies with Canadian and US counterparts. Currently, they are looking to add a dynamic individual to their talented team of professionals.
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement
The Office Operations and Administrative Assistant has overall accountability to ensure that administrative tasks are completed and that the business functions efficiently. The person will work closely with the President of the company and managers at the office to oversee daily business operation.
- Providing excellent customer service and maintaining relationships with vendors.
- Filing, scanning, and maintaining archive of documents with efficient administration of the office and internal operations.
- Scheduling meetings and taking minutes as required.
- Handling of blanket orders from Customers with orders confirmations, management of binding weekly purchase orders (PO) to deliver to their facilities.
- Issue of purchase order to supplier ensuring compliance with customer’s request.
- Ability to issue invoices (billing Customers), managing PO, monitoring payments.
- Continuous monitoring/updating of warehouse inventory and communication to Customer (VMI), and management together with 3PL of FIFO methodology.
- Relationship with other service providers (3PL), tax authorities (customs clearance, customs extraction documentation, collection and archiving of customs bills, transport documents, tax documents, etc...).
- Supervision and execution of necessary logistic activities: booking deliveries, relationship with Customer, communications with 3PL.
- Assisting the President to optimize his agenda and be at the top of his effectiveness.
- Preparation of paperwork with specific Software and Bookkeeper’s assistance for payroll, registration of sales and purchase invoices (basic accounting duties).
- MS Office
- QuickBooks (an asset).
- Strong attention to detail and independent proactive work style.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb organizational skills with ability to juggle multiple tasks.
- Outstanding interpersonal skills
- Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 3 years experience in Office Management, Office Administration or in a Similar role.
- High school diploma or equivalent.