Company: Our client is one of the most trusted firms in their industry. They remain at the forefront in this market, expanding product choices and purchase options.
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- 4% paid in lieu of vacation
- Potential for the role to become permanent
- Family environment
- Excellent training
This position will manage customer and consumer transactions. It will be responsible for implementing account strategies and communicating status to customers and providing company products and service information to consumers online through chat, email or phone. This position is a 22 month contract, Monday to Friday, from 8:00 am to 4:30 pm.
- Conduct all internal and external business in a thoroughly professional, courteous and efficient manner, representing the company by meeting or exceeding Consumer & Customer Service expectations.
- Ability to accept coaching and implement feedback in order to achieve individual and team performance goals.
- Adhere to safe work practices, instructions and rules.
- Perform work duties in a manner that ensures health and safety of all employees.
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with internal/external customers.
- Proactively manage customer transactions from order to payment cycle.
- Enhance key contact relationships with customers to become irreplaceable supply chain partners.
- Manage customer orders to fill performance expectation, minimize service impact and manage spike demand.
- Liaise with internal/external customer to gather information & use analytical skills to enhance customer satisfaction.
- Support manufacturing and distribution operations.
- Provide company products and service information to consumer either online through chat, email or on the phone in accordance with department goals.
- Identify areas of complaint and work on solutions and implement accordingly.
- Provide meaningful recommendations to improve internal efficiencies.
- Liaise with other departments to resolve consumer problems and provide outbound/survey/research support.
- As a professional front line contact you will be an expert at troubleshooting consumer issues using, and capture all product consumer feedback.
- Daily filing and monthly archiving in accordance with company procedures.
- Distribute samples for consumer and/or marketing requests in a timely manner.
- Fluently bilingual French and English (Spoken and Written).
- Excellent telephone manner, listening skills, enjoy problem solving and working with customers and consumers.
- Excellent computer skills, including Windows O/S, Word 97 or higher, Excel, Internet and Intranet experience and the ability to navigate through multiple software applications with speed and accuracy.
- Strong verbal/written communication and mathematical skills.
- Excellent attention to details, ability to multi-task and process many touch points; be results oriented, possess strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- 2+ years’ experience working in a customer/consumer focused environment preferably servicing retailers and online resellers, providing consumers assistance in a call center environment (phone/chat/email).
- 2 years of Order Management experience.
- Secondary School Diploma required.