Bilingual Customer Service Representative
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – Orangeville
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $52K + Discretionary Bonus
Company: Our client is an international leader in the manufacturing industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Bilingual Customer Service Representative to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Drug plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative position is the first line of customer contact / inside sales to existing and potential customers and provides product marketing, price maintenance, inventory monitoring, business development and order entry. This position liaises and interfaces with customers, distributors, outside sales team, scheduling, the lab, distribution, and accounts receivable departments.
- Increase sales through service, strategic quoting, and quote follow-up.
- Prospecting for end-user (OEM) business on a project basis for industrial products and once opportunity is identified strategically “pull through” qualified leads to established distribution partners.
- Provides prices and delivery directly to customers. Preparation of all required quotes to various customers and maintains a current database.
- Ensure daily orders are entered accurately with all required information.
- Able to provide technical application assistance.
- Respond to incoming calls & faxes within 4 hours.
- Respond to inquiries including inventory availability, delivery dates, pricing, technical info, etc.
- New customer and part number setups as required.
- Assist manufacturing in product inspection and determining if products meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Computer literate.
- Must have 1 year customer service experience
- High school graduate.