Company: Our client is a leader in their field. Continued growth has created a need to add another talented person to their team of dedicated professionals. A great team atmosphere is just part of the groundwork that has been laid that will lead to your success. If you are hungry to succeed and have a great sales drive, then look no further.
- Company-paid benefit plan (starts after 3 months)
- Medical Plan
- Dental Plan
- Company Holiday Parties
- Target Bonuses
- Commission Plan
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Excellent training
- Family Atmosphere
- Casual dress code policy
Generating Sales Leads via outbound calling in order to reach business targets through excellent telephone sales and communications skills which includes:
- Validating names, titles and addresses.
- Researching new contacts when required.
- Booking meetings/appointments/conference calls for sales representatives to meet with potential customers.
- Asking qualifying questions which are provided by clients to ensure a good lead.
- Overcome objections of prospective customers.
- Establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers. Integrity, vision, and passion are essential for this role.
- Collaborate with Supervisor to determine necessary strategic sales approaches.
Administrative tasks include:
- Summarizing conversations along with appointment details to email to sales reps.
- Write scripts for campaigns.
- Prepare reports for customers (Excel, Word, PowerPoint).
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database.
- Cross-train with inbound Call centre to cover vacation and sick days.
- Assist with inbound Call centres by effectively handling inbound/outbound calls and emails in order to assist French speaking consumers/customers to resolve their inquiries.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Post-secondary education.
- 1 year of prior phone sales and customer service experience.
- Intermediate computer skills with Microsoft Office Suite.