Location: Mississauga, ON
PERM, FULL TIME
SALARY UP TO $65K
Our client is a leading manufacturing company with a global presence with over 3000 employees worldwide. They are currently seeking a Bilingual Payroll Administrator
to join their team of skilled professionals. Quality, integrity, and trustworthiness are the values that underlie this success, and we have built this company by hiring people who hold these values.
- RRSP, Medical and Dental Benefits
- Our client is an equal opportunity employer
- Permanent full-time role
- Established, reputable organization
- Dynamic, focused, team environment
- Over 3000 employees worldwide
- Offices in Canada, USA, and Europe
- Processes weekly and bi-weekly payrolls for shared services and several facilities across Canada including salary employees, union/non-union hourly employees.
- Manages complicated pay exceptions, bonus and incentive payments, retroactive payments, error resolution and complex problem solving for payroll, time management, and financial reporting.
- Maintains a high degree of confidentiality relative to personal data, compensation data and employee benefits information.
- Ensures integrity, consistency, and reliability with regards to information entered in the HRIS system.
- Manages benefit eligibilities for salary, non-union and union hourly employees.
- Generates various management reports for Corp, HR, auditors, and Stats Canada.
- Processes various remittances – garnishments, union dues, pension contributions, group insurance invoices, WCB, EHT, etc.
- Researches issues and promptly resolves internal and external inquiries.
- Fully Bilingual English and French
- Must be able to work in Mississauga office
- Must be fluent in French and English
- Must have at least 4-5 years of payroll experience
- Workday and Kronos experience is nice to have, asset
- ADP experience and PCP Designation - must have