Location: Woodbridge-100% On Site
Salary: Up to $65K
Our client is a subsidiary that provides gas purification, generation, and filtration solutions for various types of renewable natural gases. You can be part of this growing and innovative company that is providing clean energy products for the world!
- Extended Health Care Benefits Plan
- Employee RRSP Plan
Summary of Position
The Service Coordinator supports the service department by assisting in managing the Preventative Maintenance Program, as well as the planned and emergency service. This includes entering service orders, reviewing inventory demands for parts, updating service software, scheduling technicians and handling logistics of the service job requirements for both our branches in Woodbridge and Guelph.
The Service Coordinator provides high level customer service to clients and potential customers, responding to call-in enquiries and performing the administration functions of the service process. As a valuable member of the office, the individual will communicate with internal and external stakeholders, including suppliers, clients, and the team. Integrity, vision, professionalism, and passion are key components of this position, as well as providing excellent telephone communications skills, and the establishment of ongoing rapport with existing customers.
- Customer Focus
- Energy and Stress Management
- Problem Solving
- Adaptability / Flexibility
- Result Focus
- Creative and Innovative Thinking
- Ethics and Integrity
- Accountability and Dependability
- Investigate and troubleshoot customer service issues.
- Respond to customer service calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Provide customer support and troubleshooting services via telephone.
- Address client inquiries regarding status of orders, payment, refunds, etc.
- Co-ordinate, plan, and schedule day to day activities with our Air Compressor Technicians
- Order and maintain accurate daily and monthly inventory of all required
- Service Department Parts and Consumables for our customer’s on-going Preventive Maintenance Service requirements
- Organize and Schedule customer’s Preventive Maintenance service with Technicians and Clients
- Thoroughly document and record and input all Service and Maintenance work performed on customer Compressed Air Equipment per Company procedures
- Provide an excellent Customer Service Experience and Customer Feedback
- Work with other Skilled Trades on Compressed Air Equipment and Installations as required
- Enter new customer data and update changes to existing accounts in the corporate database
- Excellent computer, data entry and communication skills and attention to detail
- Good working knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Knowledge of Epicor ERP is an advantage.
- Understand and support Companywide and Provincial Health & Safety procedures.
- Extensive Compressed Air Industry Technical Training and Support will be provided to the successful applicant
- 3 years of previous experience as a Service Coordinator
- Candidates with demonstrated Industrial Services and Maintenance experience are preferred for this position.