WORK FROM HOME OPPORTUNITY
OUR CLIENT IS OPENING A BRAND-NEW BEAUTIFUL OFFICE IN TORONTO! BRIGHT BEAUTIFUL MODERN OFFICE WITH WINDOWS ALL AROUND AND A GYM ON SITE!
HUGE BEAUTIFUL OFFICE
LOW CALL VOLUME, MAINLY EMAILS
HEALTH BENEFITS (after 6 months)
3 WEEKS VACATION
BRAND NEW OFFICE! GROWTH
GYM ON SITE!
OPEN CONCEPT, MODERN OFFICE
Job Summary: The primary responsibilities of a Consultant Support Representative are to provide exceptional support to Consultants.
- Confer with consultants or customers via telephone and act as an information resource by giving accurate, complete and timely responses regarding basic inquiries about product, commissions, shipping information, events, policies, and procedures
- Receive and respond to inquiries from consultants or customers via email and other forms of electronic and non-electronic communication
- Utilize available resources in order to obtain the goal of single contact resolution
- Keep records of customer interactions or transactions, recording details of inquiries, complaints, or comments as well as actions taken in the database utilized by the Consultant Support department
- Manage the official French-Canadian Facebook page including moderation and approval of all posts
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 1-3 years as a call center agent and/or 6 months’ customer service experience
- Must be respectful, cheerful, and pleasant with a helpful attitude
- Working knowledge of computers and all applicable software including the and Microsoft Word and Excel