Location: (Hybrid role – 3 Days a week in office) – Montreal
Hours: Mon-Fri – 8:30am-5pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to - $77K + Up to $7,500 Bonus
Company: Our client is a leader in the Financial Services industry. They have been in business for over 60 years with a passion to service its clients with excellence. They are equally devoted to its employees providing modern working facilities complete with kitchens and televisions for employee downtime. Moreover, the culture is very social with potlucks and employee recognition days.
- Company-paid benefit plan (Starting Day 1)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Education allowance
- Family working atmosphere
- Generous vacation plan
- Healthcare spending account
Supporting the Chief Retail Distribution Officer, in our client’s Montreal office, you will efficiently co-ordinate and organize all administrative aspects of the daily operation of the Retail Sales team.
- Management of the Chief Retail Distribution Officer’s calendar, including scheduling and coordinating meetings and visits with internal and external contacts.
- Review and respond to voicemail, email and hardcopy correspondence, prioritizing as appropriate, while maintaining a high degree of discretion.
- Coordinate meetings and events on and off-site, including catering, room bookings, agendas and meeting materials.
- Maintain files and documentation in an organized manner with strict attention to detail.
- Assist in the preparation of presentations and reports using PowerPoint, Word and Excel.
- Coordinate all travel arrangements including transportation and accommodations.
- Complete and submit expense reports and reconcile credit card statements.
- Fluently bilingual (English and French) – Spoken and Written.
- 5 years of experience providing executive office support.
- Proficient in Microsoft applications
- Previous experience in the Financial Services industry an asset.
- An accounting or financial education would be an asset.
- Well-developed organizational skills with strict attention to detail.
- Relationship builder and able to interact respectfully and confidently with internal executives, executive assistants, and external contacts.
- Meet deadlines and possess a sense of urgency, work well under pressure and time constraints.