Beyond Bilingual Inc.
Location: (Hybrid Role – 3 days a week in office 2 days from home) – Etobicoke
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm (35 hours/wk.)
Salary: up to $50K + Discretionary Bonus
Company: Our client is a Canadian based company with over 35 years of experience in providing professional liability protection to healthcare professionals across Canada.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Health and Wellness account
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Discretionary Bonus
- Yearly pay increases
Perform Administrative duties and also respond to all incoming calls at reception desk area as required.
- Support all administrative duties in the office as required.
- Perform receptionist duties: greet visitors, answer and direct phone calls.
- Receive and sort incoming mail and deliveries and manage outgoing mail/couriers.
- Maintain security and sensitivity when handling private and confidential documents including personal and business-related information.
- Collaborate with management to accommodate the needs of members.
- Provide support as necessary with scheduling group meetings, maintaining calendars, meeting set-ups.
- Maintain office supplies inventory and place orders as necessary.
- Prepare and maintain record of various reports as needed in day-to-day administrative tasks.
- Minimum of two years’ experience working as an administrative assistant.
- Bilingual English/French – Spoken and Written.
- High school diploma or equivalent education.
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent attention to detail and ability to prioritize completing tasks.
- Excellent communication and customer service skills.