Senior Bilingual Customer Service /Service Coordinator
FULL TIME, 1 Year Contract
Location: (100% on-site) – Bolton
Hours: Mon-Fri – 8:30am-5pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $60K
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Senior Bilingual Service Coordinator to their team of professionals.
- Benefits may be available
- Employee appreciation
- Summer hours
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- X-mas week off
- Vacation pay
This position has a strong focus on customer satisfaction, ensuring clients are supported and assisted from beginning to end of process. The Senior Bilingual Service Coordinator is responsible to make sure that the customer has the right product/service to meet their needs and requirements. This role includes working actively with cross functional teams on day-to-day initiatives and projects as well as supporting the Service and Parts Supervisor with on-going projects and process improvements.
- Booking installation and service calls, including: Quoting customers, Scheduling Technicians for regular maintenance and service on client’s existing equipment.
- Scheduling installations for new equipment.
- Coordinate, facilitate, and approve travel arrangements as required.
- Assist the Sales Team as needed with quoting & scheduling for reclaim and rentals projects, Projects reconciliations – service level.
- Service report review for invoicing, including: Approving tech service reports & timesheets for accurate invoicing.
- Keeping track of potential exceptions and concessions given to customers in the quoting process including: Summarizing tech trips that include multiple customer visits to ensure profitability of said trips.
- Support clients with product registrations with local Ministries where this is required by Law.
- Primary on promoting/selling and educating clients on services offered: machine yearly certifications required by law, yearly maintenance services, operator, and other training, etc.
- Creating and updating processes.
- Administrative duties as required supporting the service department.
- Back up to Billing Coordinator, Service Assistant.
- Back up to Service and Parts Manager on project related issues.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Exemplary customer service skills.
- Sound knowledge of QuickBooks, MS Office.
- Salesforce an asset.
- 1-2 years’ experience as a Service Coordinator.
- High School education.