Bilingual Billing Representative
Location: (100% on-site) – Mississauga, Ontario
Hours: weekly schedule will be Monday – Friday, 11:30 AM – 8:00 PM EST.
Salary: Up to $55K
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic individual to add to their Service Billing team.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Vacations: 2 weeks available immediately; 3 weeks starting in 2024
- Health Plan: Company health benefits to begin immediately.
- Vision plan, Dental Plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere.
You will be responsible for all aspects of billing for the department.
- Invoice processing includes preparing invoices in SAP, mailing, or portal entry on said invoices.
- Providing exceptional customer service assistance to customers on queries and concerns about their invoices.
- Customer data maintenance includes setting up new customers and maintaining present customers.
- Ensure the knowledge and understanding of customer rules and regulations.
- Maintaining job data, customer data, and notes in line with operating procedures to ensure departmental efficiency.
- Maintaining and updating proper customer information in SAP.
- Fluently Bilingual – English/French.
- MS Office knowledge – Intermediate level in MS Excel.
- Knowledge of Service and Billing procedures.
- 1-2 years of billing experience.
- Accounts Receivable knowledge/experience a plus.
- Experience with SAP a plus.
- High school graduate.