Bilingual Customer Service Representative-Hybrid
Location: Woodbridge, ON-Hybrid (3 Days in Office, 2 Days from home After Training)
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:30 am – 5:00 pm (40/hr work week with 30 - minute lunch)
Salary: $54K ($28/hr)
Our client is a world leading manufacturer, founded in 1992, they believe in creating a supportive culture that empowers and encourages our associates to succeed through individual achievement and teamwork. Enriched with an innovative spirit, high work ethic, and rewarding experiences. They foster a culture that supports professional development, personal growth, and opportunities for advancement.
Supporting all brands, the associate will be the first point of contact for end –user inquiries, and after sale issues (including warranty claims, ‘level 1’ technical inquiries, marketing initiative support, and other general consumer queries).
May include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Answer inbound calls and respond to email inquiries from consumers, architects, contractors, and other internal or external stakeholders, relating to the company’s entire product portfolio.
- Answer level 1 technical inquiries (e.g., installation related, manufacturing specs, product maintenance, troubleshooting, etc.) from internal and external customers, and escalate to level 2 where appropriate.
- Review and analyze customer warranty repair requests/claims to ensure compliance to warranty guidelines.
- Liaise with the various plant’s QC departments as well as other internal stakeholders and assist in negotiations with customers to resolve warranty claims.
- Work closely with sales and marketing to support various initiatives, including marketing email blasts, dream designer program, lead generation and follow-up, etc.
- Log and update customer care requests in database
- Update and maintain a variety of reports for management and department’s use.
- Ensure all SOX compliance processes are followed, and necessary documents are verified and kept on file as needed.
- Must have proficiency in French and English (Spoken/written) to produce a variety of business documents.
- Customer service focused with excellent communication, negotiation, and problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Managing multiple priorities, effective judgment, and time management.
- Team player, strong interpersonal skills.
- Accuracy and attention to detail is a must.
- Demonstrates a high proficiency in using various applications, including MS Office (Word, Excel), JDE and be familiar with email (MS Outlook) and internet applications.
- Minimum 2 years’ experience in Customer Service, preferably in a manufacturing or servicing environment
- Completion of a university degree or college diploma or equivalent work experience