Senior Field Service Technician-HYBRID
Location: Woodbridge-Working Hybrid office and home then see clients
Hours: 8:00am-4:30pm Monday-Friday
Salary: Up to $93K + overtime
Our client is a subsidiary that provides gas purification, generation, and filtration solutions for various types of renewable natural gases. You can be part of this growing and innovative company that is providing clean energy products for the world!
- Extended Health Care Benefits Plan (including medical, dental and disability)
- Employee RRSP Plan
- Social Events
- Excellent Training
- Opportunity for career advancement!
- Work/Life balance!
Our Senior Field Service Technicians, service clients’ compressed air systems, perform start-up, commissioning, troubleshooting, diagnosis, repair, and maintenance of electronic, electrical, PLC, mechanical and pneumatic systems. Our technicians offer a plus value to our customers with their experience, professional services, educated advice and pertinent recommendations for the sustainability of their equipment. They are supported by a combination of manufacturer expertise, in-house technical resources, and an inventory of parts and specialized tools.
- Installation & start-ups of Air Compressors, Air Equipment and turnkey Air Compressor Systems and retrofits.
- Troubleshoot, service and repair Air Equipment and/or refer any outstanding issues for further partner and technical support.
- Perform scheduled preventative maintenance procedures on air compressors, air dryers and all related downstream Air equipment.
- Report and discuss status of client’s Air Equipment with appropriate client representatives on site.
- Thoroughly document and record work performed on all Air Equipment per all Company procedures.
- Provide excellent customer service and customer
- Work with other skilled trades on Air Equipment and installations as
- Able to recommend improvements to air systems and the ability to list what is required to perform repairs adequately.
- Maintain assigned company vehicle and recognize when service to the vehicle is
- Ability to interpret and follow compressed air equipment diagrams & schematics
- Excellent communication skills and attention to detail
- Self-motivated with the ability to work under minimal supervision and direction
- Skilled in the use of hand and power tools and can determine the kind of tools and equipment needed to complete a job safely and efficiently.
The following qualifications are the minimum requirements necessary to successfully perform this role. However, any equivalent combination of experience, education and training which provides the necessary knowledge, skills and abilities would be acceptable.
- Valid Ontario driver’s license with a clean abstract
- Occasional on-call/after-hours service
- Understand and support company-wide and provincial health & safety procedures
- Adaptable, committed, and accountable
- Knowledge of air compressors, air dryers, and compressed air system related products and willingness to continue learning.
- 3-5+ years as a Field Service Technician (Electrical and Mechanical)
- Experience maintaining/servicing air compression