Location: HYBRID –Mississauga
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Salary: UP TO to $65K + 10% Target Bonus
Company: Our client specializes in the healthcare industry. From making medicines more affordable to discovering innovative treatment options to satisfy unmet medical needs, they are dedicated to helping people lead longer and healthier lives.
- Company-paid benefit plan
- Personal Days Off
- Ability to carry over vacation days
- Company Holiday Parties
- Summer Barbeques
- Target Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
Support the Canada Team on day-to-day operational activities related to Finance, Marketing, Operations, and Supply Chain to enable the team to achieve revenue and profit targets. Handle administrative duties as necessary.
- Handle Monthly payments and rebates, extractions fees.
- Work with government bodies.
- Ensure tracking of contracts and vendor management.
- Ensure Customer and Vendor payments are happening in a timely manner.
- Work with Home Office finance team for reconciliation of payables and receivables from vendors and customers.
Marketing & Operations:
- Pre and Post Launch Activities - Set up product codes through customers (K&F, MCK and SDM) and at 3PL, sell sheet design and finalization, coordinate with supply chain for launch of the product and sales and marketing to place new product orders.
- Coordinate with 3PL (third party logistics) to process the orders and returns.
- Track sales and perform sales analysis on monthly basis, revise budgets, latest estimates along with sales & marketing, work on variations if any (like change of product SKU or extension of stability).
New Product/Project Management:
- Research new products to build business case along with Sales & Marketing.
- Coordinate with Regulatory team periodically to understand the status of product registrations.
- Coordinate with Home Office to ensure artworks, GTIN, and UPC are in place.
- Interact with Supply chain and Quality Assurance for incoming shipment.
- Communicate with various parties and set up new product codes for new products.
- Design and finalize the sell sheet to operate efficiently and to scale with quality and consistency.
- Support the sales & marketing team with creating marketing material for new launches and for Trade Shows.
Supply & Demand Planning
- Check drug shortages to fulfill the gap with existing products (daily).
- Interact with QA, Production and 3PL to ensure timely receipt of stocks (including new products.
- Inventory analysis along with Sales and Marketing to ensure 6 months of stock at any given point of time.
- Develop stock liquidation plan. DHL custom broker follow up. Batch release updates.
- Sample coordination.
- Review inventory at 3PL (Released/Not Released) and in Transit.
- Review production/delivery schedule.
- Provide recommended updates to Production/Delivery schedule. Obsolescence updates.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written
- Bachelor’s Degree is mandatory
- Minimum of 1 years’ experience in healthcare industry
- 2/3 years of experience in Marketing OR Operations Or Finance
- Strong MS Office knowledge – In particular MS Excel (Pivot Tables/VLookup)