Bilingual Customer Care Manager
Location: Toronto (100% On Site)
Hours: 8:00am-4:00pm, OR 9:00am-5:00pm, OR 8:30am-4:30pm
Salary: Up to $90K with a bonus of 7% - paid out annually. Overall salary $95K +
Our client is an industry leading Canadian company that manufactures, distributes and markets category-leading products for the automotive, commercial heavy-duty, and industrial markets.
- Medical and dental starting from day 1
- Growth potential to more senior Management roles
- CSR department is not a call center
- 3- or 4-weeks vacation
- One floater day
- Modern open space with bright windows, newly renovated
- Strong team approach
- Fun and dynamic work environment!
- Pension Plan 6%
The Customer Care Manager manages the day-to-day activities of the team to ensure that customers receive prompt and efficient service,. The incumbent works to provide a high level of customer service while maximizing gross profit. Responsibilities also include assignment of work tasks/priorities, as well as coaching and developing team members to strive for superior customer service standards and to cross/up-sell on all customer touch points.
- Manage the day-to-day activities of the Customer Care team. Provide leadership to the team with appropriate direction, coaching and development to team members.
- Ensure team and individual priorities are set and Establish KPI’s and develop and set monthly sales objectives for Team members.
- Achieve customer service objectives by contributing customer service information and recommendations to strategic plans and reviews; preparing and completing action plans; implementing production, productivity, quality, and customer-service
- standards; resolving problems; completing audits; identifying customer service trends; determining system improvements; implementing change as required.
- Ensure staff receive adequate sales and technical sales training along with operational process and procedures guidance.
- Assist team members in resolving challenges associated with customer service, product availability, price, product and product delivery.
- Work with customers as a point of escalation to resolve issues and challenges to improve the customer experience.
- Works with Sales Managers and their sales teams to ensure customer strategy is executed within the Customer Service team.
- Help develop actions in support of territory and account strategies to support and attain targets in assigned territories.
- Focus the sales effort around identifying and fulfilling customers’ current and future needs, utilizing solution-selling models for in bound and outbound
- Bilingual (French/English)
- Superior PC and Microsoft Suite Familiarity with Microsoft Dynamics AX would be an asset
- 4-7 years related experience in supervising a customer related environment, including customer service strategy and customer cycle.
- Previous people management experience
- Experience with forecasting and managing call stats and
- Post-secondary education preferred (Completed diploma or degree)