Bilingual Inside Sales-HYBRID
Full Time / Permanent
Hours: Monday – Friday 8:00am – 5:00pm
Location: Mississauga, ON – Canada – Hybrid (2/3 days in office)
Salary: Up to $80K+ $6000 Bonus!
Founded in 1969, our client is the ideal business partner when it comes to pioneering automation technology. They develop and manufacture sensors and controls for industrial automation and process applications. These products are purchased by over 165,000 customers worldwide in industries ranging from Automotive to Food Processing.
This position supports Canada’s customers and sales team, as well as working closely with Sales Support. This position is located at their new Canadian Headquarters in Mississauga, Ontario. The new incumbent will report to the Service Centre Manager.
- “Work hard, play hard” attitude.
- Young work dynamic
- Health insurance benefits
- Mixed male and female
This position reports to the National Sales Manager in our Mississauga, ON office.
- Developing the pool accounts (small customers, prospects) by promoting sensors, controls and solutions among machine builders and manufacturing
- Identify and qualify prospect accounts for potential opportunities by generating outbound phone calls and
- Develop a thorough understanding of the customers' business model, needs, issue and machine/application requirements to determine the best fit for solutions and overall return on investment.
- Present technical solutions to customers only after fully understanding a customer’s business model with its challenges and needs.
- Work in a team selling environment to leverage expertise across the sales team
- Energetically approaches new business and prospecting to develop future growth
- Must be fully bilingual in English and French, both written and oral
- Demonstrated ability to identify, qualify and close prospect accounts
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to effectively interact with customers by phone, Teams Meetings, email and occasional in-person
- Attention to detail; ability to handle multiple tasks in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to work with various teams as well as independently
- Driven and determination to succeed
- Self-disciplined with a high sense of urgency to be a collaborative business
- Legally entitled to work in Canada
- 1 - 5 years proven sales experience
- Mechanical or Electrical engineering diploma- IS AN ASSET