Bilingual Child Protection Worker-HYBRID
FULL TIME, 1 Year Contract
Location: (Hybrid role) – Mississauga
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm - (35 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $88K
Company: Our client helps parents and caregivers build healthy families and provide a safe environment for children and youth.
- Medical plan (after 3 months)
- Drug plan
- Pension plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Vacation pay
Provide for the protection of children as defined by the Child & Family Services Act.
- Assess the risks and strengths of families in the community and to support families in building their capacities to care for their children.
- Assessing risk, well-being and planning for permanency (for children) through strong collaboration with families, the organization, and community partners.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- MS Office proficiency.
- A class "G" driver's license and daily access to a vehicle are required.
- One year (or more) of related experience in a child protection role.
- Superior skills and experience in clinical assessment, counselling, and crisis intervention.
- Bachelor's of Social Work or Master's of Social Work degree from a recognized university.