Bilingual Customer Service Specialist
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (Hybrid role) – Richmond Hill
Hours: Mon-Fri – 8:30am-5pm (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $55K + Salary Increases
Company: Our client is the leader in their industry, and they continue to grow. They offer a full range of product line solutions which continues to expand to address the needs of businesses and homeowners alike.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Tuition reimbursement
- Salary increases
The role is a full cycle customer service position. You will be responsible for all aspects of customer orders from beginning to end, as well as follow up.
- Addressing queries, complaints, and recommendations furnished by customers.
- Responding to and resolving customer requests including processing orders, requests for pricing, product availability, delivery, billing questions as well as returns and cancellations.
- Emphasizing products features and benefits.
- Collaborating with the Sales, Warehouse and Production teams to meet project deliverables.
- Offering outstanding customer service in a client service environment.
- Managing a high level of inbound calls and online inquiries from current and potential customers while maintaining a high level of customer care and professionalism at all times.
- Investigating and troubleshoot customer service issues via telephone or email.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- MS Office applications including Microsoft Word and Excel.
- A passion for lighting technology and applications an asset.
- 1-2 years of proven experience as a Customer Service professional.
- Order Entry experience (an asset).
- Order Management experience (an asset).
- ERP experience (an asset).
- High school education.