Bilingual Customer Care Representative
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – Toronto
Hours: Mon-Fri – 8:00 am-4:30 pm (40 hours/wk.)
Company: Our client is a world leader in the cabling industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic Manufacturing Engineer to their talented team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 6 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Pension Plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Tuition reimbursement
- Yearly Bonus
- Opportunity for advancement
The Customer Care and Distribution Department is responsible for Customer Care and the management and processing of customer orders related to consumables, machines, and accessory products, as well as the company’s retail chain customers.
The Department is also responsible for logistics (material handling, warehousing, and shipment of product) across Canada as well as export of product across North America, the United States and Internationally (as required). The Customer Care and Distribution Department is expected to contribute to the company through the effective administration of customer inquiries, sales orders, warranties, and product returns in conjunction with ongoing business activities and priorities, while meeting internal and external customer requirements.
- To report directly to the Manager – Customer Care on an ongoing basis and communicate all relevant matters pertaining to the business unit within the company. As well as to communicate effectively with respect to clarity of direction, approval for decisions and execution of all responsibilities.
- Process customer orders in Esker promptly, cross-reference them in SAP, and/or manually enter orders in SAP. All orders received before 5:00 PM will be entered the same business day.
- Send order confirmations to customers detailing any order discrepancies or changes and stock status.
- When product is discontinued, the Customer Care Representative will provide customers with the superseded product or contact a Technical Sales Representative if further assistance is required to suggest a replacement product.
- Investigate with the assistance of Customer Credit Services the reasons for credit hold status if applicable and assist in resolving the issues ensuring the customer’s order can be shipped without delay. Where issues are not easily resolvable, the Customer Care Representative will contact the customer and inform them why their order is unable to ship that day.
- Each time a Customer Care Representative answers a call, an email, or a case in Salesforce they are charged with taking ownership of that customer’s inquiry, problem, or request until it is resolved/completed.
- When a customer requests to return product, the Customer Care Representative must review the request to ensure it falls in line with the company’s return policy and issue a Return Material Authorization (RMA). Follow up to ensure product is returned and credit is issued.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Computer Literate: MS Office and Phone Systems.
- 3 Years of customer service experience.
- Order Management experience.
- SAP, Esker, and Salesforce experience an asset.
- High School graduate.