FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (Hybrid role – 2 days a week in office) – Toronto
Hours: Mon-Fri – 9am-5pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to- $90K
Company: Our client is a leader in the Insurance Industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Bilingual Senior Insurance Broker to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (Starts Day 1)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Superior Kitchen facility with lots of delicious food supplied daily
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Opportunity for advancement
In this role, you will develop and market the company’s product offerings to businesses in the Construction Industry. You will do an evaluation and analysis of the customer's insurance needs and requirements, as well as assesses and negotiate quotes based on exposure, risk, and financing.
- Perform the Broking Role for a portfolio of Clients dealing with Renewals and all mid-term alterations and queries.
- Provide superior client service in an efficient and friendly manner ensuring that all client deadlines are met.
- Support and find opportunities to enable growth of the existing client accounts.
- Follow company procedures for Renewals and New business.
- Maintain Company and regulatory standards/requirements including compliance.
- Participate in project work.
- Build relationships and provide support to a number of different teams.
- Be a brand ambassador representing the company’s purpose, values and culture.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French (Spoken and Written).
- University graduate.
- 8 years’ experience as a Broker dealing specifically with the Construction Industry.
- Must be fully licensed (RIBO Designation).
- Strong computer skills.