Our client has over 8000 employees worldwide, they have over 90+ manufacturing facilities and their annual sales are over $3Billion.
Location: MARKHAM - Hybrid working arrangement WORKING FROM HOME AND ALSO OFFICE
Hours: Mon-Fri 9am-5pm
Administrative Assistant will be responsible for a wide variety of administrative tasks including data entry. He/She will assist the Service Coordinator with scheduling and daily departmental activities. This role collaborates directly with Service Technicians, Sales, Procurement and Credit Teams to ensure efficient and orderly operations within the Service Department.
- Invoicing of service work orders and maintenance contracts.
- Follow-up with customers to obtain Purchase Orders.
- Perform data entry as needed.
- Monitor & track parts orders for service technicians.
- Monitor & track status of incoming requests for parts identification.
- Other administrative duties as assigned.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, Outlook).
- Excellent planning and organizational skills.
- Must be collaborative and willing to be a team player.
- Must possess good work ethic and a sense of urgency.
- Strong reporting and researching skills
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- 1-3 years of Administration experience.
- Experience and knowledge of ERP Systems is a plus, particularly Infor SX.e or AX (Microsoft dynamics).
- Post-secondary education.