Company: For over 100 years our client has been producing premier quality products in their industry. The company has grown to become a leader and continues to grow. That growth has created a need to add another dynamic individual to their already talented team of professionals.
- Company-paid medical plan (after 3 months)
- Paramedical plan
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Family atmosphere
- Profit sharing
As a Customer Service Representative, you will interact with company distribution partners providing and processing information in response to inquiries, concerns, and requests about products and services. You will work cooperatively with the operations, sales and marketing teams providing a critical communication link to customers. The personal service provided to customers is critical to organizational success and essential in ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Receive, process and verify the accuracy of orders received from customers via fax, email and telephone.
- Initiate required action in response to requests for order changes, general inquires, and requests to status updates.
- Act as service and support resource to both internal and external customers.
- Access the company’s internal systems to obtain and communicate information needed data.
- Provide solutions within the company's operational guidelines ensuring customer satisfaction.
- Work collaboratively with other functional business areas such as sales, marketing, and manufacturing delivering a positive customer service experience.
- Fluently bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word and Outlook.
- Problem Solving ability.
- 5+ years of experience in customer service/order processing operations (full cycle customer service i.e. Order Management and Data Entry).
- Experience in Industrial or Automotive Aftermarket distribution an asset.
- Experience in ERP systems is a must.
- Experience working in a fast-paced, constantly changing, high-pressured environment.