Bilingual Field Service Technician
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – Boucherville, Quebec
Hours: Mon-Fri - 8am-5pm (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $65K + Paid Overtime + Company Vehicle + Tools + Laptop + Phone
Company: Our client is a leader in their industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a dynamic individual to add to their talented team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
You will be providing on-site repairs, installations, and off-site remote troubleshooting of equipment.
- Providing on-site repairs, installations, off-site remote troubleshooting.
- Providing preventative maintenance of equipment for a wide range of PC based scales, automatic wrappers, and manual and automatic slicers.
- Listen to customer concerns and communicate all job-related topics in an efficient and comprehensive manner.
- Set up and troubleshoot both wired and wireless network connected devices.
- Travelling to multiple locations & able to work flexible work hours.
- Intermittently lifting and working in unusual climates.
- Fluently bilingual in English and French (spoken and written).
- Customer focused and self-motivated.
- Good analytical skills for troubleshooting and diagnostics.
- Measurement Canada accreditation preferred. Achieving accreditation is necessary within 6 months of start, accreditation costs provided.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record required.
- Ability and willing to travel, including Canada and the United States.
- 1-2 years’ experience in repair and installation of PC based devices or processor-controlled equipment.
- Associates degree or equivalent from two-year technical school or college.