Excellent opportunity with leading Security Company in Mississauga. The company is ideally located, easily accessible via transit and close to the highway. In addition, there are restaurants and stores nearby for a quick lunch out or shopping on the way home. The office is bright, modern and spacious having been recently renovated and boasts a gym and shower facilities!
This position will report to the Customer Service Manager and will work with customers in their commercial division responding to inquiries and managing the order process.
- Process all incoming orders, EDI & fax. Edit and review orders for product, quantity, or price discrepancies. Contact customers directly relative to order errors or where specific order requirements are in conflict with company policy.
- Process all incoming inquiries relative to order status and delivery or credit requests as requested by customer.
- Act with in-depth awareness of actions relative to top key accounts as assigned by supervisor.
- Determine and assign correct pricing discounts and selling terms in accordance with approved pricing and selling programs.
- Daily monitoring of Post Booking Holds, Unbooked Orders and Other Holds to ensure prompt service and release of orders.
- Proficient in the utilization of the Sales Order Management System (Oracle).
- Responsible for in-depth product knowledge for padlock and institutional business.
- Answer customer mail/email enquiries on a routine basis supplying product information, replacement product or any other offering necessary.
- Handle and process all consumer inquiries.
- Notify customers prior to a missed delivery and reschedule the promise date.
- Actively work with Sales/Marketing relative to price book errors, product changes, customer complaints, product instructions, etc.
- Prepare credit memos and return authorization as needed.
- Provide support to Credit Department to resolve chargeback issues.
- Participate in trade shows or customer visits as required.
- Process sample or show orders for assigned sales representatives.
- All other duties as assigned by the Manager.
- One to five years’ experience in customer service environment with college degree in Business or related field preferred.
- An intrinsic attitude to provide customer service beyond expectations.
- Excellent Bilingual (French/English) communication skills (written and verbal).
- Familiarity with distribution order management software Oracle would be considered an asset.
- Familiarity with PC, fax, copier, headset telephone, calculator, and printers.
- Excellent knowledge of main frame computers and advanced skills with PC’s and Microsoft Office.
- Ability to work with numbers accurately with a high attention to detail.
- Willingness to learn detailed product knowledge.
- Excellent keyboarding skills.
- Team player, with ability to work independently