Bilingual Customer Service and Inside Sales Representative
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – Mississauga
Hours: Mon-Fri – 7:30am -4:30pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $60K + Bonus
Company: Our client is a recognized leader in their industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Bilingual Inside Sales Representative to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 6 months)
- Dental plan
- Vision plan
- Health Insurance
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement
In this role, you will sell manufactured components to internal and external customers while providing technical information, support, and service to customers.
- Respond to inbound calls from established customer base for product and pricing information, order status, or delivery confirmation.
- Promoting products by way of up selling to existing customers
- Secure and renew orders and arrange delivery; working closely with the machine shop and other facilities to manufacture and expedite orders.
- Enter orders and quotes and perform quote follow-ups/analyses and follow through with ownership in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Provide technical and non-technical support and services to clients or other staff members regarding the use, operation, and maintenance of equipment.
- Bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Mechanical aptitude or technical inclination required.
- 2 years of customer service experience and some upselling experience
- Order Management experience.
- High School Graduate.