Bilingual Customer Service Associate
Location: Mississauga ON – The position will be working ON SITE 100%.
Hours: 9am to 5pm with one hour lunch
Salary: Salary: Up to $60K +BONUS (3%-6% performance bonus. Usually paid monthly) OVERALL SALARY $63,600.00
Our client is a leader in the medical industry and has an outstanding reputation as a leader who values its employees as much as its clients.
- Employer funded Health and Dental Benefits and Extended Healthcare Services
- Employer Funded Pension Program (DPSP – additional 10% of your income annually paid into pension by employer)
- Mentoring and Career Development Programs and Opportunities
- Health Care Spending Account - $500 annually
- Lifestyle Spending Account - $500 annually
- 3 Weeks’ Paid Vacation to Start
- 5 Paid Wellness Days
- “Dress For Your Day” Dress Code Attire
- Social Activities
- Employee Recognition Program and Events
- Education Reimbursement
- Newly renovated office
- Onsite kitchen with complementary snacks and coffee
- Certified “Great Place to Work” organization
- Annual bonus and merit increase
- Excellent training
- Family atmosphere, happy and relaxed culture!
The focus of this position is to assist the Customer Service Team by responding to the frontline phone system. This position reports directly to the Manager Customer Excellence.
The role is responsible for all English and French customer service interactions via phone while processing orders with a high regard for confidentiality, detail, and accuracy. The Bilingual CSR’s primary responsibilities include answering incoming customer calls, processing customer orders, providing basic product information upon request and assisting customers with requests for special processing or general order status information.
In addition, this role is responsible to communicate backorder status, pricing, product cross-reference, local sales contacts to customers. In this role, you will be responsible to handle first level customer complaints and have difficult customer conversations.
- Provide professional and efficient service to customers while processing orders and providing information.
- Answer incoming customer calls, entering customer orders, providing basic product information, assisting customers with various requests for special processing or general order status information.
- Provide essential information to callers including backorder status, pricing, product cross-reference and local sales contacts.
- Coordinate and process large capital orders to ensure timely shipments ensuring the customer information is accurate and that the purchase order and other related documents meet company guidelines.
- Provide any backorder release dates and/or make recommendations for substitutions to prevent a backorder.
- Obtain required information including tax-exempt certificate and credit trade references to establish new accounts or to make changes to existing accounts.
- Monitor current sales and marketing promotions and ensure that orders are processed according to established guidelines.
- Enforce company policy concerning distributors, discount pricing, national account compliance, and deliver order processing.
- Respond to requests for product returns.
- Process loaner repair requests as required.
- Process repair parts billing.
- Participate in on-going product training and other departmental training as deemed appropriate by the management team.
- Provide repair quotes to customers and follow up for approvals.
- Respond to requests for no charge warranty replacements and out of box failures to customers as well as arranging for return to the US for credit.
- Handle daily invoices with U.S. repair billing and process.
- Fluent in written and spoken French and English.
- Proficient in all MS Office Applications
- Additional Requirements: Ability to spend a substantial amount of time working with a computer at a standard office workstation.
- 2-3 years’ experience working in customer service
- 2 years’ of Product Order Management experience
- Experience in medical devices/pharmaceutical industry is an asset.