Bilingual Customs Import Analyst - (100% Remote)
FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% Remote) – Quebec or Ontario
Hours: Mon-Fri - 9am-5pm (37.5 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $55K
Company: Our client is a leading provider of Customs Brokerage and Third-Party Logistics solutions. Due to continued growth in Quebec, they are looking to add a dynamic and talented Customs and Import Analyst to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
- Opportunity for advancement
- Tuition reimbursement
As a Bilingual Customs Import Analyst, you will ensure that international imports are cleared, promptly and efficiently put through Canada Customs through the coordination of import and export shipping activities necessary to release freight.
- Clear shipments through Customs electronically
- Act as a liaison between drivers and clients.
- Perform clerical duties such as filing, preparing mail, and data entry.
- Fluently bilingual – English/French – Spoken and Written.
- Proficiency in MS Office and database skills.
- Proficiency with Import/export and customs software.
- Knowledge of Health Canada
- GST codes
- Knowledge of PGA’s.
- Minimum 1 year experience in a customs brokerage environment.
- Single window experience
- HS Tariff website knowledge/experience
- High School Diploma required.