Bilingual Customer Service Technician
Location: Oshawa, On-Site
Hours: Some flex 8:30am to 5pm (Can do 8am to 4:30pm)
Salary: Up to $60K
Our client serves as an exclusive importer and distributer of their parent company as well as law enforcement and military products throughout Canada. They deliver reliable product lines to the true sportsman and outdoor enthusiast, while offering outstanding performance which are ideal for military and law enforcement use.
- Growth into a Leadership Supervisory role!
- Full Time permanent role
- Excellent company culture and management!
- Growth potential
- Benefits offered by employer: Medical and Dental
The Service Technician is responsible for service cases within Canada for all respective brands. Including, but not limited to, the processing of orders, the provision of product and service information, as well as problem solving customer complaints, or product or service issues.
- Factory liaison regarding service issues by email
- Work with service case database by ensuring first in, first out
- Responds to and answers service question to dealers or customers, including suggesting information about other
- Resolve product or service problems by clarifying the customer's complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution.
- Provide technical expertise to employees and/or customers
- Maintain Service Department housekeeping:
- Incoming and outgoing customer products
- Receiving of couriers
- Ensuring Company Service standards are met and
- Work with Sales department to ensure Service solutions are optimal to customer
- Bilingual in French and English
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adjust to constantly changing priorities
- Ability to communicate in both English and French
- Good computer skills including the ability to use Microsoft Office Software such as Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Excellent data entry skills
- Good organization skills
- Attention to detail
- Must have knowledge of firearms