Bilingual Service Coordinator
Location: Mississauga- REMOTE OR HYBRID
Position: Type: Permanent
Work Hours: Monday - Friday 8:30AM – 5PM (Can be flexible on hours: 7:30 to 4pm or 10:30-6)
Our client is an international leader in the field of Medical and Safety technology. They have been supporting and saving lives for over a century, successfully cultivating core values of intimate customer care and quality, consistent innovation, employee engagement and professionalism.
- Work from home: 100% during COVID and after home and office
- Benefits: Medical Dental Vision 100%
- 3 weeks' vacation:
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Social Committee, great working environment
- equal opportunity employer and is committed to a diverse workforce
- Additional/Voluntary Insurance
- Education & Training
- Health center and gym
- Health Insurance
- Retirement Savings
- Special Assistance
- Time Away
- Workplace Wellness
Provides support to the service operations regarding in-house service activities, field service activities, factory repairs, service billings, generating supporting reports, and updating master records, amongst other possible tasks.
Performs corporate service agreements administration supporting renewals and new contracts, and performs specific related sales activities, Interfaces with cross functional teams in support of the sales and service business.
- Dispatches all requests as well as unscheduled dispatches according to guidelines. Dispatches installs, repairs, and service orders. Processes cancellation of all Canadian dispatches when validated, administers changes to dispatches daily, reallocates dispatches for technicians who are no longer employed, and reconciles all dispatches and SAP discrepancies.
- Processes return authorizations and service orders for customer factory repairs. Responds to customer calls and emails related to contracts and dispatch questions. Follows up with technicians to ensure service that is high-priority or that is pending is done. Assists technicians.
- Develops and maintains “in-depth” reports for including device history, account history, regional reporting, and other service-related reports
- Researches customer invoice inquiries, requiring crediting/rebilling, etc. and corrects as necessary. Verifies all service calls and their billing before invoicing.
- Ensures availability of Purchase Orders for billing in a timely fashion by following up with the Service Techs.
- Processes the parts orders for the service technicians and reviews the associated error log to address the discrepancies.
- Administers updates to equipment, location, primary service technician, swapping out from contracts if needs be, etc. for the accuracy of the equipment Installed Base.
- Supports the Service Department with the corporate Service agreements administration and what that requires of developing and implementing reporting and tracking of all contract business to meet account and regional specific needs
- Interfacing with account site managers and corporate managers to insure the contract requirements are maintained and met
- Generating appropriate documentation for new, renewal and sub-contracted accounts (i.e.: quotes, schedules); providing and maintaining accurate and timely follow-up for new / renewal contracts
- Developing and maintaining reports for customers using files, databases or other resources
- Handling Contracts by assisting with entering new site contracts for accounts and with maintaining existing site contracts with “add” and “delete” of equipment.
- Bilingualism is a MUST (English and French).
- Strong SAP experience is a MUST
- Knowledge of CRM, order entry and inventory computer system required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel, Power Point and Outlook required
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and build professional relationship/network with other departments
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy
- Exhibit problem-solving skills
- Minimum 2-3 years related experience in Service Coordination