Bilingual Service Contracts Coordinator-Safety Devices-HYBRID
Location: Mississauga, ON – 100% On-site (Remote work would be considered)
Hours: 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday
Salary: Up to $61K + 5% Bonus
Our client is an international leader in the field of medical and Safety technology. They have been supporting and saving lives for over a century, successfully cultivating core values of: intimate customer care and quality, consistent innovation, employee engagement and professionalism.
- Benefits: Medical Dental Vision 100%
- 3 weeks vacation:
- STD, LTD, Life Insurance
- Social Committee, great working environment
- Established medical technology company
Reporting to the Director, Market Fulfillment, the Bilingual Service Administrator reviews existing service contracts in SAP and verifies accuracy of details. Each contract review requires interaction with the service support team, sales team, marketing team and SAP key users to validate customer expectations, contract details, and correct transactions. The incumbent performs service contract administration, including tracking work in a spreadsheet, reporting on weekly progress, documentation of changes, details of work performed, and updates to other functional groups such as sales, marketing, finance, and quality.
There will be minimal travel by air and vehicle to domestic and international locations for training and/or meetings.
- Maintains Service Contract agreements and applicable administration requirements.
- Research service invoice errors, requests crediting/rebilling, etc., and corrects contracts as necessary.
- Clearly understands the impact on service for the contract set up and can set up the contracts so the Service Support team can create dispatches without errors.
- Administers updates to equipment, location, primary service technician, swapping out from contracts if needed, etc., for the accuracy of the equipment Installed Base.
- Bilingual French and English skills are required - written and verbal.
- SAP experience is preferred Knowledge of CRM, order entry and inventory computer systems Required proficiency in Microsoft Office Software including Word, Excel (advanced required), Power Point and Outlook required.
- Must have advanced Excell skills and Vlookup and Pivot Table experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to interact and build professional relationship/network with other team members and departments.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to work independently with minimal direction/supervision.
- Proactivity and proficiency in managing time and priorities.
- Attention to details and high level of accuracy.
- Demonstrated problem-solving skills.
- There will be minimal travel by air and vehicle to domestic and international locations for training and/or meetings.
- Minimum 2-3 years experience in Customer Service related to the medical device and/or safety industry preferred.
- High School diploma, and College/University degree or completion of a related technical school program.