Bilingual Customer Service Representative
Location: (Hybrid – 2 days a month in office) – Markham
Hours: Mon-Fri – 10am-6pm, 8:30am-4:30pm or 9am-5pm – You must be willing to work an 11am-7pm shift twice a month - (37.5 hours/wk.)
Salary: Up to $52K + Vacation Pay
Company: Our client has built a reputation as being one of the best companies to work for in Canada. As a market leader, their continued growth can be attributed to the incredible team that continues to make significant contributions to the company. Currently, they are looking for a talented individual who will do their part to add their skills and abilities to the Customer Service team.
- Medical benefits – Start Day 1
- Dental coverage
- Vision coverage
- Healthcare Spending Account
- Potential for this role to become permanent
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Opportunity for advancement with time into more senior roles
The Bilingual Customer Service Representative will be responsible to provide additional handling of complex order management requests. They will continue to maintain and expand understanding of order entry inquiry financial systems procedures and application and operate within the policy and procedure guidelines.
Provides accurate and timely delivery of the following to customers or internal staff. This would include, but not be limited to:
- Handling incoming products orders by phone, fax and email and enter into system
- Receive and process orders and order changes from Internal and External customers via telephone, fax, email,
- Ensure efficient and accurate input of orders into system using a number of parameters including inventory data, logistics and customer specifications.
- Monitor and follow-up on outstanding orders.
- Order Entry and Order Confirmations.
- Pricing Issue follow-ups.
- EDI/GHX Order Management.
- Credits and Return Requests.
- Order inquiry requests.
- End of day Sales reporting.
- Bilingual English-French proficiency in speaking, reading, writing abilities mandatory.
- Medium to advanced Microsoft Office skills required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong organizational skills.
- Extremely detail oriented.
- 1-2 Years of full cycle Order Management experience dealing with Customers (Retail or Service).
- Order Entry experience.
- Experience with, Datasweep, SalesForce Service Cloud, Netsuite or SAP an asset.
- Post-secondary Degree/Diploma required.