FULL TIME, PERMANENT
Location: (100% on-site) – TORONTO (Yonge and Finch) transit accessible
Hours: Mon-Fri – 10am-6pm - (40 hours/wk.)
Company: Our client is a family run business that continues to grow. They are a leader in the Travel Industry made up of an amazing team of supportive colleagues. Due to this continued growth, they are looking to add a talented Marketing Manager to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan (after 3 months)
- Dental plan
- Vison plan
- Drug plan
- Life Insurance
- Casual dress code policy
- Excellent training
- Family working atmosphere
As the Marketing Manager, you are responsible for all aspects of end-to-end marketing for the company.
- Planning, developing, and directing multiple avenues of marketing strategies to drive online sales.
- Overseeing Social Media Accounts and planning strategies with the Social Media Associate.
- Working closely with the SEO team regarding Landing pages, blogs, and outreach programs and performing various link-building activities.
- Designing artwork for various marketing-related campaigns and activities.
- Planning Online Adword campaigns (Retargeting, PPC, Display, Search) ads to drive traffic and calls to the website.
- Liaising with the UI/UX team for continuous improvement of the website.
- Finding opportunities to collaborate with the third parties.
- Planning and executing brand building activities for the company.
- Regular training of marketing team members.
- Creating marketing success reports and sharing them with the stakeholders.
- Planning and executing email campaigns to drive engagements.
- Communicating and negotiating with marketing vendors.
- Researching trends and new marketing opportunities and brainstorming ideas.
- Analyzing website events and customer journeys and planning marketing campaigns accordingly.
- Analyzing customer feedback and campaign performance.
- Responsible for Online Reputation and Management.
- Responsible for driving traffic to the website, thus increasing online sales - Flights, Vacations, and Hotels.
- Reviewing and editing all the marketing and communication content.
- Hubspot - CRM and Marketing Tools.
- Google Ad Words and G4 Analytics, Console.
- SEMrush for SEO tracking.
- Feefo (Customer Feedback).
- Adobe - Photoshop, Illustrator.
- 3-4 years of marketing experience.