- Stable company who is a leader in their industry.
- Full benefits.
- Group RRSP.
- Above average earning potential.
- Uncapped commission structure.
The Account Executive, is a business development role that will sell the Company’s products and services in all lines of business to an assigned territory by maintaining and developing an existing customer base and securing new business from these clients and net new business within the assigned territory, across all channels, to senior level decision makers. As a successful Account Executive, you will be expected to achieve and exceed sales targets through an organized and focused sales effort.
- Work with Sales Leader to set account strategies and document them in formal account plans for top key accounts; establish growth strategies for new accounts; align all activities with account plans
- Meet account growth objectives by selling all lines of business, through open enrollment, dedicated classes, prepays and projects, to middle and senior managers and training coordinators
- Report on account plan progress, including managing pipeline to provide accurate forecasts
- Influence and respond to proposals, RFPs, long term contracts, and secure committed spend (MSAs, Prepays, Projects, etc.)
- Conduct regular call activity and face-to-face outbound meetings with customers as identified in account plans
- Position the value of the company and negotiate favourable financial terms, engaging management as necessary, to support corporate profit objectives
- Recognize buying trends and escalate opportunities to Sales Director as appropriate
- Engage proactively with the professional community (user groups, industry events, etc., through live and social channels)
- Collaborate consistently and openly with SMEs, Senior Leaders, and all company sales channels
- Build collaborative relationships with partners.
- Participate in monthly team meetings, conference calls, performance review sessions
- University Degree and/or College diploma or equivalent
- Ability to research and confidently talk about corporate education trends in the market that would be of interest to core account decision makers
- Successful sales background including closing business and achieving sales targets that can be verified / validated
- Minimum 4 years direct B2B sales experience selling to core accounts
- Experience with the government procurement process an asset
- Ability to prioritize and focus on high yield sales results
- Knowledge of customer intimate business strategies, and consultative, solution selling processes
- Hunter mentality with excellent account development skills
- High level of energy, self-motivated and goal oriented
- Handling objections
- Professional business writing skills (reports, letters, emails, proposals)
- Professional and effective public speaking and presentation skills
- Intermediate MS Office skills, and experience with CRM tools
- Valid driver’s license