Company: Our client is a pioneer when it comes to innovation. Thanks to the tireless dedication of its employees, they are at the forefront of their industry. Due to continued growth, they are looking to add a talented individual to their team of professionals.
- Company-paid benefit plan
- Personal Days Off
- Company Holiday Parties
- Profit Sharing Bonus
- An orientation to physical, mental, and financial wellness in the workplace
- Employee development
- Casual dress code policy
- Pleasant working environment
- Respond professionally to all telephone & e-mail requests to/from customers. Dispatching service calls to technicians and service partners.
- Logging all service calls and dispatches into multiple dispatching software.
- Coordinate schedules for installation working in close collaboration with the service manager.
- Coordinates all aspects of a field service dispatch including scheduling a technician, ordering parts, communicating with the customer, etc.
- Follow-up with customers regarding scheduling of service work, purchase orders, etc. Follow-up on customer inquiries not immediately resolved.
- Complete call logs and reports.
- Verify all proper paperwork received - work order, copy of customer work order or PO if required.
- Verify work orders are completed correctly on the system - store name and number, address, department, equipment description and serial number, description of problem and repairs, item number of parts (if any), quantities and pricing, hours worked, travel time, mileage, store signature.
- Verify equipment on work orders is under contract or warranty.
- Enter all work orders for invoicing to customers - chargeable and non-chargeable. Provide price quotes to customers for parts and service.
- Coordinate with the shipping and receiving team for shipping parts to customer location. Other duties as assigned.
- Excellent computer skills (Microsoft Excel, Word, database and data entry).
- Possess tact, superior communication skills, ability to work effectively with fellow team members and customers.
- Strong organizational skills and follow-through on commitments and deadlines.
- Fluently Bilingual (English/French) – Spoken and Written.
- Minimum two years’ experience in Service Dispatch.
- High school education is sufficient for this role.